[Accessforall] Profiles (PNP Sets), Keys and Context?

Gregg Vanderheiden gv at trace.wisc.edu
Fri Jul 6 15:48:38 UTC 2012

one of the ideas is to have 'random variation' introduced in settings

blind individuals could have "font size' vary when queired without any effect.

for low vsions the font size could vary a bit and all be readable- but not exact.

these could throw of 'fingerprinters'
but if vocabularies or bookmarks are brought down then it gets harder to not be fingerprinted.
and Biomedical Engineering
University of Wisconsin-Madison

http://Raisingthefloor.org   ---   http://GPII.net