[Accessforall] [Profiles] Profiles (PNP Sets), Keys and Context?

Denis Anson danson at misericordia.edu
Fri Jul 6 13:10:05 UTC 2012

Could this work like CSS?  You call up generic interface style sheet.  When you make a change (e.g. font size), your change is recorded in your personal preference file, but all other settings fall through to the generic style sheet.  This would make you personal style sheet more compact, saving storage.

Denis

Denis Anson, MS, OTR
Director of Research and Development
Assistive Technology Research Institute