[Accessforall] Draft of new standard

Andy Heath andyheath at axelrod.plus.com
Tue Jul 3 10:26:42 UTC 2012

I don't see how any technical standard can prohibit any system from
storing any data the system designers choose to store (such as medical
descriptions of persons).  Only laws, conventions, political agreements
and similar can do that. It can only focus on what data must be stored
or output or input not on what cannot.

Of course we all might *want* laws that do that but it isn't our job
here to do that imho.

andy