[Accessforall] Minutes of meeting 2012-01-17
Gottfried Zimmermann (List)
zimmermann at accesstechnologiesgroup.com
Tue Jan 17 20:07:38 UTC 2012
See http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/2012-01-17+Meeting and below my signature.
The next meeting will be next week at the same time, and same meeting URL ( <http://wisc.adobeconnect.com/ccc/> http://wisc.adobeconnect.com/ccc/). – Thanks, Gregg, for providing this conferencing tool.
Thank you all for your participation.
Prof. Dr. Gottfried Zimmermann
Access Technologies Group, Germany
<http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/2012-01-17+Meeting> 2012-01-17 Meeting
* Added by <http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/%7Egzimmermann@acm.org> Gottfried Zimmermann, last edited by <http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/%7Egzimmermann@acm.org> Gottfried Zimmermann on Jan 17, 2012 ( <http://wiki.fluidproject.org/pages/diffpages.action?pageId=29491594&originalId=29491648> view change)
* Gregg Vanderheiden
* Andy Heath
* Erlend Overby
* Jutta Croll
* Liddy Neville
* Jutta Treviranus
* Gerhard Weber
* Trifon Trifonov
* Vassilis Koutkias
1. [ANDY] Recruit participant experts in Digital Literacy: (Andy will make a cold contact.)
1. Pending. Andy waiting for reply.
2. Jutta Croll has contacts too. Needs more details on what expertise is needed. Andy: Jutta & Jutta should talk about this. ECDL = European Computer Driving License.
3. Jutta T.: We want to capture all needs of users that we didn't capture in the first round (24751). By end of Feb. we want to have a comprehensive set of preferences.
4. Andy: What are we expecting from these experts, e.g. participation in calls, etc.? What process do we follow if they can't join the calls? Jutta: Ageing group will have a focused discussion, organized by Jutta T. Process specific to group.
5. Information: Andy has talked to DCL. Friend in discussion with Loughborough university, also in DCL. Should draw on the eLearning lists in the UK.
2. [GREGG V] To get a contact with Deaf - Blindness
1. Talked with Amy Parker, she is interested and willing to contribute
3. [Jutta ]: will hold a 1-2 hour consultation with all of the Bianca Stern Andrew Arch and David Sloan
1. Will happen this week
4. Jutta: Make a list of user groups involved, and those whose needs haven't been captured yet
User Experts Involvement
Groups to be involved:
* ISO 24751-2 covers already some user groups
* Ageing - Focused discussion organized by Jutta T.
* Autism - Annuska has contact
* Others in planning stage
Jutta will make a list of user groups involved.
Relevant User Profile Standards
* See <http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/User+Profile+Standards> http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/User+Profile+Standards and its attachment
* Current status of IMS v3?
* Nuisance: Pending moderator approval
* We will use Adobe Connect for future meetings
* at 20:00 UTC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Accessforall