[Accessforall] Minutes of meeting 2012-01-17

Gottfried Zimmermann (List) zimmermann at accesstechnologiesgroup.com
Tue Jan 17 20:07:38 UTC 2012


See http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/2012-01-17+Meeting and below my signature.

 

The next meeting will be next week at the same time, and same meeting URL ( <http://wisc.adobeconnect.com/ccc/> http://wisc.adobeconnect.com/ccc/). – Thanks, Gregg, for providing this conferencing tool.

 

Thank you all for your participation.

 

Gottfried

 

___________________________________________________

 

 Prof. Dr. Gottfried Zimmermann

Access Technologies Group, Germany

___________________________________________________

 


 <http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/2012-01-17+Meeting> 2012-01-17 Meeting 


*	Added by  <http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/%7Egzimmermann@acm.org> Gottfried Zimmermann, last edited by  <http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/%7Egzimmermann@acm.org> Gottfried Zimmermann on Jan 17, 2012  ( <http://wiki.fluidproject.org/pages/diffpages.action?pageId=29491594&originalId=29491648> view change) 


Attendance


*	Gregg Vanderheiden
*	Andy Heath
*	Erlend Overby
*	Gottfried
*	Jutta Croll
*	Liddy Neville
*	Jutta Treviranus
*	Gerhard Weber
*	Trifon Trifonov
*	Vassilis Koutkias


Action Items


1.	[ANDY] Recruit participant experts in Digital Literacy: (Andy will make a cold contact.) 

1.	Pending. Andy waiting for reply.
2.	Jutta Croll has contacts too. Needs more details on what expertise is needed. Andy: Jutta & Jutta should talk about this. ECDL = European Computer Driving License.
3.	Jutta T.: We want to capture all needs of users that we didn't capture in the first round (24751).  By end of Feb. we want to have a comprehensive set of preferences.
4.	Andy: What are we expecting from these experts, e.g. participation in calls, etc.?  What process do we follow if they can't join the calls?  Jutta: Ageing group will have a focused discussion, organized by Jutta T.  Process specific to group.
5.	Information: Andy has talked to DCL. Friend in discussion with Loughborough university, also in DCL. Should draw on the eLearning lists in the UK.

2.	[GREGG V] To get a contact with Deaf - Blindness 

1.	Talked with Amy Parker, she is interested and willing to contribute

3.	[Jutta ]: will hold a 1-2 hour consultation with all of the Bianca Stern Andrew Arch and  David Sloan 

1.	Will happen this week

4.	Jutta: Make a list of user groups involved, and those whose needs haven't been captured yet


User Experts Involvement


Groups to be involved:

*	ISO 24751-2 covers already some user groups
*	Ageing - Focused discussion organized by Jutta T.
*	Autism - Annuska has contact
*	Others in planning stage

Jutta will make a list of user groups involved.


Relevant User Profile Standards


*	See  <http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/User+Profile+Standards> http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/User+Profile+Standards and its attachment
*	Current status of IMS v3?


Housekeeping


*	Nuisance: Pending moderator approval
*	We will use Adobe Connect for future meetings


Adjournment


*	at 20:00 UTC

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.idrc.ocad.ca/pipermail/accessforall/attachments/20120117/91767bc2/attachment.html>


More information about the Accessforall mailing list