[Accessforall] ISO 24751 telecon tomorrow at 19:00 UTC

Kasper Galschiot Markus kasper at markus.dk
Mon Jan 16 16:07:08 UTC 2012

> PS: Kasper, could you please make sure that our mailing list is
> working and that there is no moderator approval necessary for emails
> like this?

Hi Gottfried,

The filter is due to the amount of recipients (cc) on the mails - a
limit set to avoid spam. Since I've added everyone to the mailing list
(see my previous mail) it should no longer be necessary to include
everyone as CC - actually adding your regular CC list will mean people
receive the mails twice.

In any case, I've upped the limit, so it's now possible for a mail to
have 20 recipients before having to be moderated.

Thanks,
Kasper