[Accessforall] User profile standards synopsis

Gottfried Zimmermann (List) zimmermann at accesstechnologiesgroup.com
Thu Jan 12 16:12:51 UTC 2012

Hi all,

here is a current version of my synopsis of user profile, device profile and
environment profile standards.  This is a very rough document right now,
with individual properties listed side-by-side between various standards.
It is thought as a reference tool, and for comparing our “properties list”
with what other people (and standards) have come up so far.

I will need to give an introduction at next week’s telecon.  But if you want
feel free to browse the data before we meet.

Thanks,

Gottfried

PS: I have also attached this file to our Wiki page “User Profile
Standards”,
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/User+Profile+Standards.

PPS: If you are subscribed to the new mailing list
accessforall at fluidproject.org, you are likely to receive this email twice.
Please apologize, but I don’t know at this time who has already signed up
and who not.

 Prof. Dr. Gottfried Zimmermann

Access Technologies Group, Germany