[Accessforall] No Meeting This week.

Gregg Vanderheiden gv at trace.wisc.edu
Mon Feb 20 16:17:25 UTC 2012

Due to a strange alignment of the stars - Both chairs are missing this week.
We could continue except that the next step is to confirm all of what we have been working on - so it is probably best to wait til the Chairs can rejoin.

I checked with the chairs to see what we should do and they agreed that it was probably best to wait a week.

So NO MEETING THIS WEEK

INSTEAD - please look at the note posted by Gottfried and add any notes etc to the page.
You can use a color or not if you like to make them easy to find
but to add notes - just add them as new bullets with your name or initials in square brackets at the front as is done on current version.
Lets get our comments up and then review it.  Maybe even we can get much done asynchronously.

and Biomedical Engineering
University of Wisconsin-Madison

http://Raisingthefloor.org   ---   http://GPII.net