[Accessforall] Discussion on user profile structure

Treviranus, Jutta (Academic) jtreviranus at faculty.ocadu.ca
Sun Feb 19 16:41:46 UTC 2012

As we dive into these issues in earnest I would recommend that people in this group read one of David Weinberger's books either "Everything is Digital" or "Too Big To Know"  or others on this topic, if you haven't already. We are dealing with a complex, non-material, networked knowledge system and should have a framework that harnesses the power of this and doesn't unduly constrain it by using methods developed when we had physical constraints, memory constraints and discreet storage.

Jutta

Jutta Treviranus
Professor and Director
Inclusive Design Research Centre and Inclusive Design Institute
OCAD University