[Accessforall] Discussion on user profile structure

Gregg Vanderheiden gv at trace.wisc.edu
Tue Feb 14 16:17:27 UTC 2012

Great idea/approach Gottfried

As requested I have made notes/ proposed-edits (shown in blue) and added questions (in red) for discussion today.

Since you can't make it for todays call -- you might look at these and leave a note or comment back.

and Biomedical Engineering
University of Wisconsin-Madison

http://Raisingthefloor.org   ---   http://GPII.net