[Accessforall] Discussion on user profile structure

Gottfried Zimmermann (List) zimmermann at accesstechnologiesgroup.com
Tue Feb 14 06:42:21 UTC 2012

For our convenience, i have scraped the discussion notes on user profile
structure, and posted them on a separate Wiki page:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/Discussion+on+Profile+Structur

I recommend that from now on we take notes on this page when we discuss this
agenda item (which will probably accompany us for some time in the near
future).

Also, if you have thoughts on this, you may add your notes on this page, or
include a link to a new page if you need more space.

Thanks,

 Prof. Dr. Gottfried Zimmermann

Access Technologies Group, Germany