[Accessforall] Projects of some relevance

Erlend Øverby erlend.overby at karde.no
Mon Feb 13 20:17:25 UTC 2012

Hi All

A friend of mine pointed me to the following projects that might be of relevance to our discussions, that I was not aware of, I'm sure you are...

o Webinos http://webinos.org/ a EU FP7 project ends August 2013
   - maybe Cloud4All is collaborating with them already?
o Apache Cassandra for a Key-value store (In line with the arguments from Gottfried)

There is also an incubator program at Apache called DeviceMap for detection of device capabilities that might be relevant as well.

I'm sure there are other similar activities out there as well, maybe we should have a site at our wiki with a collection of relevant activities?

Erlend