Gottfried Zimmermann (List) zimmermann at accesstechnologiesgroup.com
Mon Feb 13 07:16:00 UTC 2012

Agreed very much.

Currently, what i see happening on schema.org is that semantic classes and
properties are defined for marking up Web content, in the manner of the
semantic Web.

For us, this is to be considered when developing the techniques for marking
up resources.  However, our personal profile is not directly affected by
this, as I see.

Thanks,
Gottfried