[Accessforall] Thoughts on Metadata

Gregg Vanderheiden gv at trace.wisc.edu
Wed Feb 8 00:01:17 UTC 2012

there is an (unusual) crash on the WIKI.

the Old server is being replaced by a brand new server cloud over the next month or so -- so there may be a little instability for a bit - but should be up most of the time.

PLEASE USE THE WIKI not the mail list if you want your ideas to not be lost like footprints in the beach.

The WIKI is there for our collective and longer-term work.   And a reference point where you can find things.  (and you know you are looking at the latest)

and Biomedical Engineering
University of Wisconsin-Madison

http://Raisingthefloor.org   ---   http://GPII.net