[Accessforall] cant see the wiki - is the list still there ?

Clark, Colin cclark at ocadu.ca
Tue Feb 7 14:11:26 UTC 2012

Morning, Andy,

The AccessForAll wiki is currently down due to an unexpected outage on one of the IDRC servers. Avtar Gill, our system administrator, is currently working on the issue and we hope to have the wiki back soon. Unfortunately I don't know how long it will take, so I can't guarantee that the wiki will be back in time for our meeting this afternoon.

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Colin