[Accessforall] [SP2] Conditional preferences

Gregg Vanderheiden gv at trace.wisc.edu
Mon Aug 6 19:32:28 UTC 2012

interesting thoughts.
I'm trying to figure out how to make them into actionable items. I'm not sure I know how to do that quite yet. but I do think that we could put needs in the registry as well as preferences if and when we figure out exactly what they would look like.

Do you have anything in particular that you think we should do right now Andy with regard to this?

and Biomedical Engineering
University of Wisconsin-Madison

http://Raisingthefloor.org   ---   http://GPII.net