[Accessforall] Conditional preferences

Clark, Colin cclark at ocadu.ca
Fri Aug 3 21:04:37 UTC 2012

Hi Andy,

On 2012-08-01, at 12:04 PM, Andreas Stiegler wrote:
> I think it would be helpful to discuss the actual scenarios how and when
> interaction between the user and the profile takes place and what the job of
> the different fields (property, condition, value) is in this context. It
> appears to me that this is an important step to get to a proposal as it
> defines the requirements and usability parameters that the proposal will
> have to obey.

Yes, this makes a lot of sense. Let's do it.

I'm wondering if you're also interested in doing some brainstorming on variations to this proposal and some alternative approaches? I imagine some chatting and sketching might produce some next steps fairly quickly.

> I will prepare a few graphics on a wiki page over the weekend that might
> serve as a base for discussions. That might be a good step to prepare and
> discuss in our next full a2a meeting.

Great, I'm looking forward to it. Let me know if I can help at all with the work!

Lead Software Architect,
Inclusive Design Research Centre, OCAD University
http://inclusivedesign.ca