[Accessforall] services

Votis Konstantinos kvotis at iti.gr
Thu Aug 2 08:06:58 UTC 2012

Regarding services and what Christophe also indicated I would like to mention that the idea of web services is when some of the provided solutions are offered as web services.Then a relevant mechanism can support the composition of these web services that can offered to the final user.Please check also the page that Christophe sent and describes what I said before
regards

Kostas

2 Aug 2012, 10:35, ο/η Andy Heath <andyheath at axelrod.plus.com> έγραψε: