[Accessforall] services

Andy Heath andyheath at axelrod.plus.com
Thu Aug 2 07:35:14 UTC 2012

Gregg,

Thankyou. A combination of your reply and Christophe's did.
The reason behind my question is I'd seen no mention of services
and there may be architectural implications of including both
content transformation services and people-delivered support
services (whole organisations are devoted to delivering those in the UK,
particularly in H.E.) along with matching to devices and preferences -
its an order of magnitude harder having that extra dimension (and its
hard enough just having prefs, content-and-interface and delivery
contexts to juggle).

I have seen approaches to this that work - I'll raise them at the
appropriate time.

andy