[Accessforall] Minutes of Needs and Preferences call on 2012-04-17

Andy Heath andyheath at axelrod.plus.com
Wed Apr 18 10:43:08 UTC 2012


Hi Gottfried,

For some reason I seem to have dropped off the attendance list the last 
twice. Last time I corrected it myself but you might like to edit 
whatever list you are pasting in.

andy
> Dear AccessForAll members and Cloud4All partners,
>
> the minutes of our call yesterday are posted at
> http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/2012-04-17+Meeting and
> below. Please feel free to make corrections or additions where
> appropriate. Note that the main outcome of the call is documented at
> http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Discussion_on_Profile_Structure.
>
> The next meeting will be on Tue Apr 24, at the same time (12:00 UTC).
>
> Thanks for your constructive contributions in the meeting,
>
> Gottfried
>
> ___________________________________________________
>
> Prof. Dr. Gottfried Zimmermann
>
> Access Technologies Group, Germany
>
> ___________________________________________________
>
>
>   2012-04-17 Meeting
>   <http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/2012-04-17+Meeting>
>
> Tue April 17, 12:00-14:00 UTC
>
> Translate to my time zone
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=17&year=2012&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0>
>
>
>     Notice
>
> This meeting is being held as part of the Raising the Floor Consortium.
> The Raising the Floor membership agreement, in particular its IPR
> policy, applies to the contents of the meeting.
>
>
>     Attendance
>
>   * Gottfried Zimmermann, Andy Stiegler, Christophe Strobbe (HdM)
>   * Gregg Vanderheiden, Kasper Markus (RtF-I)
>   * Andres (Technosite)
>   * Claudia Loitsch, Gerhard Weber (TUD)
>   * Colin Clark (IDRC)
>   * Jim Tobias (Inclusive Technologies)
>   * Jutta Croll (SDC)
>   * Liddy Nevile (Sunrise)
>   * Steve
>
>
>     Updates (including user groups involvement)
>
>   * There is remote Participation possible with the World Summit of the
>     Information Society meeting at the UN, in Geneva in May (14-18).
>     Gregg will send information to the full group on how to do this or
>     it is available at wsis.org click on the 2012 Forum link.
>   * There a proposal from the UK to try to harmonize the User Needs work
>     of SWGA and Guide 71 with this CLOUD4All work
>
>
>     Discussion on Profile Structure
>
> Refer to http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Discussion_on_Profile_Structure.
>
>   * Registry
>   * Registry Maintenance
>
>
>     Action Items
>
>
>     Future Meetings
>
> Tue Apr 24, 12:00-14:00 UTC
>
>
>     Future Agenda Items
>
>  1. One API or two APIs for the match maker?
>  2. Simple 1-to-1 relation between user profile properties and
>     adaptation parameters?
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>     Appendix A: Metadata Resources
>
>   * Email message by Andy on 2012-02-07.
>     http://lists.idrc.ocad.ca/pipermail/accessforall/2012-February/000034.html
>   * Schema.org: http://schema.org/
>   * NSDL Paradata standard: https://nsdlnetwork.org/stemexchange/paradata
>   * Link to Paradata learning registry: http://www.learningregistry.org/
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Accessforall mailing list
> Accessforall at fluidproject.org
> http://lists.idrc.ocad.ca/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/accessforall



Cheers

andy
-- 
__________________
Andy Heath
http://axelafa.com



More information about the Accessforall mailing list