[Accessforall] Minutes of Needs and Preferences call on 2012-04-17
Gottfried Zimmermann (List)
zimmermann at accesstechnologiesgroup.com
Wed Apr 18 09:40:53 UTC 2012
Dear AccessForAll members and Cloud4All partners,
the minutes of our call yesterday are posted at
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/2012-04-17+Meeting and below.
Please feel free to make corrections or additions where appropriate. Note
that the main outcome of the call is documented at
The next meeting will be on Tue Apr 24, at the same time (12:00 UTC).
Thanks for your constructive contributions in the meeting,
Prof. Dr. Gottfried Zimmermann
Access Technologies Group, Germany
Tue April 17, 12:00-14:00 UTC
12&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0> Translate to my time zone
This meeting is being held as part of the Raising the Floor Consortium. The
Raising the Floor membership agreement, in particular its IPR policy,
applies to the contents of the meeting.
* Gottfried Zimmermann, Andy Stiegler, Christophe Strobbe (HdM)
* Gregg Vanderheiden, Kasper Markus (RtF-I)
* Andres (Technosite)
* Claudia Loitsch, Gerhard Weber (TUD)
* Colin Clark (IDRC)
* Jim Tobias (Inclusive Technologies)
* Jutta Croll (SDC)
* Liddy Nevile (Sunrise)
Updates (including user groups involvement)
* There is remote Participation possible with the World Summit of the
Information Society meeting at the UN, in Geneva in May (14-18). Gregg will
send information to the full group on how to do this or it is available at
wsis.org click on the 2012 Forum link.
* There a proposal from the UK to try to harmonize the User Needs work
of SWGA and Guide 71 with this CLOUD4All work
Discussion on Profile Structure
Refer to <http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Discussion_on_Profile_Structure>
* Registry Maintenance
Tue Apr 24, 12:00-14:00 UTC
Future Agenda Items
1. One API or two APIs for the match maker?
2. Simple 1-to-1 relation between user profile properties and
Appendix A: Metadata Resources
* Email message by Andy on 2012-02-07.
* Schema.org: http://schema.org/
* NSDL Paradata standard:
* Link to Paradata learning registry:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Accessforall