[Accessforall] Minutes of Needs and Preferences call on 2012-04-17

Gottfried Zimmermann (List) zimmermann at accesstechnologiesgroup.com
Wed Apr 18 09:40:53 UTC 2012

Dear AccessForAll members and Cloud4All partners,

the minutes of our call yesterday are posted at
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/2012-04-17+Meeting and below.
Please feel free to make corrections or additions where appropriate.  Note
that the main outcome of the call is documented at
http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Discussion_on_Profile_Structure.

The next meeting will be on Tue Apr 24, at the same time (12:00 UTC).

Thanks for your constructive contributions in the meeting,

 Prof. Dr. Gottfried Zimmermann

Access Technologies Group, Germany

 <http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/2012-04-17+Meeting>
2012-04-17 Meeting

Tue April 17, 12:00-14:00 UTC

<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=17&year=20
12&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0> Translate to my time zone

Notice

This meeting is being held as part of the Raising the Floor Consortium. The
Raising the Floor membership agreement, in particular its IPR policy,
applies to the contents of the meeting.

Attendance

*	Gottfried Zimmermann, Andy Stiegler, Christophe Strobbe (HdM)
*	Gregg Vanderheiden, Kasper Markus (RtF-I)
*	Andres (Technosite)
*	Claudia Loitsch, Gerhard Weber (TUD)
*	Colin Clark (IDRC)
*	Jim Tobias (Inclusive Technologies)
*	Jutta Croll (SDC)
*	Liddy Nevile (Sunrise)
*	Steve

Updates (including user groups involvement)

*	There is remote Participation possible with the World Summit of the
Information Society meeting at the UN, in Geneva in May (14-18). Gregg will
send information to the full group on how to do this or it is available at
wsis.org click on the 2012 Forum link.
*	There a proposal from the UK to try to harmonize the User Needs work
of SWGA and Guide 71 with this CLOUD4All work

Discussion on Profile Structure

Refer to  <http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Discussion_on_Profile_Structure>
http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Discussion_on_Profile_Structure.

*	Registry
*	Registry Maintenance

Action Items

Future Meetings

Tue Apr 24, 12:00-14:00 UTC

Future Agenda Items

1.	One API or two APIs for the match maker?
2.	Simple 1-to-1 relation between user profile properties and
adaptation parameters?

  _____

Appendix A: Metadata Resources

*	Email message by Andy on 2012-02-07.