[Accessforall] Needs and preferences call tomorrow at 12:00 UTC

Gottfried Zimmermann (List) zimmermann at accesstechnologiesgroup.com
Mon Apr 16 17:22:54 UTC 2012


Dear Access4All participants, and interested SP1 and SP2 partners,

 

I have posted a preliminary agenda and connection information at
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/2012-04-17+Meeting and below
in this message. 

 

Please note that we will start one hour earlier than last week, to make the
time more bearable for Liddy in Australia.  We will start at 7am CDT = 8am
EDT = 2pm Central European Time.
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=17&year=20
12&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0> Translate to my time zone

 

We will continue our discussion on registry and user profile structure,
based on the point at
http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Discussion_on_Profile_Structure. 

 

Talk to you tomorrow,

Gottfried

 

___________________________________________________

 

 Prof. Dr. Gottfried Zimmermann

Access Technologies Group, Germany

___________________________________________________

 

 


 <http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/2012-04-17+Meeting>
2012-04-17 Meeting 


Tue April 17, 12:00-14:00 UTC

 
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=17&year=20
12&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0> Translate to my time zone


Notice


This meeting is being held as part of the Raising the Floor Consortium. The
Raising the Floor membership agreement, in particular its IPR policy,
applies to the contents of the meeting.


Attendance


Updates (including user groups involvement)


Discussion on Profile Structure


Refer to  <http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Discussion_on_Profile_Structure>
http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Discussion_on_Profile_Structure.

*	Registry
*	Registry Maintenance


Action Items


Future Meetings


Tue Apr 24, 12:00-14:00 UTC?


Future Agenda Items


1.	One API or two APIs for the match maker?
2.	Simple 1-to-1 relation between user profile properties and
adaptation parameters?

  _____  


Appendix A: Metadata Resources


*	Email message by Andy on 2012-02-07.
http://lists.idrc.ocad.ca/pipermail/accessforall/2012-February/000034.html
*	Schema.org: http://schema.org/
*	NSDL Paradata standard:
<https://nsdlnetwork.org/stemexchange/paradata>
https://nsdlnetwork.org/stemexchange/paradata
*	Link to Paradata learning registry:
<http://www.learningregistry.org/> http://www.learningregistry.org/

	Bridge

1. To talk free using Web click.
<https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/705233502>
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/705233502
Be sure to set AUDIO to Mic and Speaker (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.

2. Or, call in using your telephone.

Meeting ID: 705-233-502

Australia: +61 (0) 7 3123 6029
Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 1400
Belgium: +32 (0) 92 98 0592
Canada: +1 (416) 900-1165
Denmark: +45 (0) 69 91 88 62
Finland: +358 (0) 942 41 5778
France: +33 (0) 182 880 456
Germany: +49 (0) 898 7806 6461
Ireland: +353 (0) 14 845 976
Italy: +39 0 247 92 12 39
Netherlands: +31 (0) 208 080 379
New Zealand: +64 (0) 4 974 7215
Norway: +47 21 03 58 96
Spain: +34 911 82 9782
Sweden: +46 (0) 313 613 558
Switzerland: +41 (0) 225 3314 51
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 203 535 0621
United States: +1 (786) 358-5410
Access Code: 705-233-502

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.idrc.ocad.ca/pipermail/accessforall/attachments/20120416/8d9782a9/attachment.html>


More information about the Accessforall mailing list