[Accessforall] Alternative way of handling conditions (was Re: I presume our meetings ...)

Liddy Nevile liddy at sunriseresearch.org
Wed Apr 4 22:01:21 UTC 2012

two after-thoughts!

I would advise against defining terms so that the range is just binary
- because then there is not a good sentence and also because that
value cannot then be treated as data - it's a literal which is not
good long-term

and

it would also be possible to define two terms:
time-before-1800
and time-after-1800

or, more specifically, time-before and time after with the range being
ISO times... and the same thing for dates etc....

Liddy