[Accessforall] Connection info and draft agenda for 4-hour call on user profile structure on Tue
Annuska.Perkins at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 3 05:58:51 UTC 2012
Sending my regrets for the call. I won't be able to attend due to the 5am start time in my time zone.
Have a good meeting.
From: accessforall-bounces at fluidproject.org [mailto:accessforall-bounces at fluidproject.org] On Behalf Of Gottfried Zimmermann (List)
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 10:35 AM
To: Accessforall at fluidproject. org
Subject: [Accessforall] Connection info and draft agenda for 4-hour call on user profile structure on Tue
We will use GoToMeeting for communication. A draft agenda is also posted at http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/2012-04-03+Long+Meeting and below.
Talk to you tomorrow,
Prof. Dr. Gottfried Zimmermann
Access Technologies Group, Germany
Date & Time
Tue April 3, 12:00 UTC
Translate to my time zone<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=3&year=2012&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0>
This meeting is being held as part of the Raising the Floor Consortium. The Raising the Floor membership agreement, in particular its IPR policy, applies to the contents of the meeting.
Quick Updates (including user groups involvement)
Discussion on Profile Structure
Refer to http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Discussion_on_Profile_Structure.
Tue Apr 10, 12:00-13:00 UTC
Future Agenda Items
1. One API or two APIs for the match maker?
2. Simple 1-to-1 relation between user profile properties and adaptation parameters?
Appendix A: Metadata Resources
* Email message by Andy on 2012-02-07. http://lists.idrc.ocad.ca/pipermail/accessforall/2012-February/000034.html
* Schema.org: http://schema.org/
* NSDL Paradata standard: https://nsdlnetwork.org/stemexchange/paradata
* Link to Paradata learning registry: http://www.learningregistry.org/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Accessforall